Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pictures.

This is going to be a short post.

First, I want to apologize for the lack of photographs on this blog. Most of you know that I have been taking thousands of pictures, but I have neglected to put them online. Because of viruses that can, and have, infected an SD card of mine, I have avoided connecting to any machine that has the slightest potential of risk. Unfortunately, this means waiting until I reach a safe computer before posting pictures, (very rare).

Second, I want to inform everyone that I have found a safe computer, and a better method of uploading. I now have several pictures posted on my Flickr site...

(http://flickr.com/photos/86005420@N00/),

...and will be posting more in the future. On this site you can view a larger image and comment if you click on the image. Hopefully soon I will have some comments of my own that will give you a little background on each photograph I've taken.

Third, I'm still in Cambodia.

Love,
Seth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Seth,
I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading all about your travels and that your writing style is amazing, i feel like i've traveled with you and seen what you've seen. you have an amazing way with words! Safe Travels friend!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for the beautiful images. You sure do have an eye. Many blessings to you. Love, Jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted this link. Your pictures are just as amazing as your stories. And they help so much as I try to envision all you must be seeing. Keep em coming!

Love you!

~Alissa